5 Regrets of the Dying
There was a nurse who worked in a hospital,
caring for dying people who were living their last days on earth.
She wrote down what they had to say - what they regretted the most.
Top five regrets of the dying
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
2. I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
1. I wish I'd had the courage to live my life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.